Water Wipes creator Edward McCluskey's message:
“Being a father of three daughters, I know there comes an age when your child begins to explore and discover things with their hands and mouths, and life becomes a lot more chaotic as a result. With that in mind, we've combined all the benefits of our newly created 'WaterWipes' with soap. Known for its skin-moisturizing properties, People across Europe and Asia have used them for centuries.The addition of this gentle ingredient makes these wipes ideal, not just for changing diapers but for cleaning everything from drips to covered hands and faces.Every day, parents around the world are discovering the benefits of "WaterWipes" Gentle and safe for their children's skin, I hope you like it, too."
Let your child begin their adventure of exploration when they want to... New WaterWipes with Soap Tree extracts we made for your little one using a drop of fruit extract and natural soap tree to be a powerful natural cleanser. Suitable for weaning children who are eager to explore, the soap tree extract has a gentle effect on sensitive skin and is a cherry-like fruit whose outer pulp is a rich source of a gentle natural cleanser called saponins. This cleanser, known for its skin-moisturizing properties, has been used by people across Europe and Asia for centuries. The addition of this gentle ingredient makes these watery wipes ideal for cleaning up the messes kids make with their hands, faces, and feet at a stage. WaterWipes are not a cure for nappy rash - but most importantly, they contain no ingredients that can cause or aggravate nappy rash. Made with 99.9% water, a drop of soapberry fruit extract, WaterWipes use the fewest ingredients possible and a technical process Change the structure of the water to make the particles smaller, which makes it more effective. The WaterWipes are clinically sterile, totally pure, gentle and do no harm, just as pure as the original WaterWipes, known for their purity.
Benefits and Features:
- Water Wipes has specially made this handkerchief for your growing child and their adventures in exploring things using 99.9% of water and 0.1% drop of fruit and tree soap as it is a naturally powerful cleanser.
- WaterWipes Baby Wipes are textured, yet gentle on sensitive skin that are ideal for weaning and exploring babies.
- WaterWipes for Kids are specially formulated to clean hands, faces, feet and bottoms just as effectively as original wipes with a fresher, cleaner feel.
- Natural and gentle on the skin, yet tough on dirt, hypoallergenic, hydrating and protects against dryness.
- The world's purest baby wipes are made with 99.9% water and 0.1% fruit and tree soap extract and each wipe uses pure, filtered, low-hardness Irish water.
- The only baby wipes approved by the National Eczema Association and other associations.
- Free from parabens, sulfates, all chemicals, fragrances, and alcohol.
- WaterWipes is recommended by midwives for diaper rash or sensitive skin and 95% of midwives approve WaterWipes for use on newborn skin and as a suitable alternative to medical cotton and water (a research study of 403 health care professionals at the Association of Women's Health Nurses). Obstetrics and Neonatology (AWHONN) 2019).
The only wipes approved by the British Allergy Aid Society, the French Society for the Prevention of Allergic Diseases, and the Eczema Society of Australia, in addition to receiving the Seal of Approval from the National Eczema Society in America.
Water (Aqua) 99.9%, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Sapindus Trifoliatus (Soap Tree) Extract 0.1%.
Contains traces of benzalkonium chloride.
How to use:
Wipes can be used to clean the baby's hands, face, feet and bottom when weaning.
- It is recommended to use within two weeks of opening the package and it is recommended to re-seal the label after each use to keep the wipes moist.
- Do not rip the individual package or transfer the wipes to another package; Because this will affect the integrity of the package and may lead to discoloration.
- Since we do not use chemicals that make the liquid react with the wipes, the water in the wipes may sometimes seep to the bottom of the package, causing the wipes at the top of the package to dry out, in this case it is recommended to simply turn the package and squeeze it several times to redistribute the water .
- To avoid the risk of suffocation, it is recommended to keep packages and wet wipes out of the reach of children.
- Do not flush tissues in the toilet and dispose of them in the household trash.
- It is recommended to avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not wash this mango and keep in a cool dry place.
- It is best to use it before the expiration date printed on the product packaging.
|Basic Ingredients:||99.9% Water, 0.1% Grapefruit, ٍSoapberry|
|Model:||Baby Wet Wipes|
|Skin Type:||All Skin Types|