WaterWipes creator Edward McCluskey's message:
“When our daughter was born, her sensitive skin got severe diaper rash, and I wanted to know why, when I looked at the wipes we were using I was shocked to find out how much chemicals we were putting on her delicate skin. There was no better option, so I thought of an alternative solution. Safe and healthy.After years and after much scientific research and testing, WaterWipes was launched, the best baby wipes, and now every day new parents from all over the world discover the benefits of using WaterWipes that are soft and safe for their baby’s skin, and I hope that You love her too."
WaterWipes are the world's purest baby wipes, made with 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. Suitable for newborns and even premature babies. Effective yet ultra-light, pure and gentle. WaterWipes are a convenient alternative to cotton wool and water and are ideal for cleansing baby's delicate skin. All WaterWipes contain 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract to act as a natural skin conditioner. WaterWipes are not a cure for nappy rash - but more importantly, they do not contain ingredients that can cause or exacerbate nappy rash. To make the world's purest baby wipes, WaterWipes uses as few ingredients as possible and a technology process that changes the structure of water to make particles smaller, making it more effective. The water wipes are clinically sterile, completely pure and gentle without any harm. Our goal is to create the safest and most gentle wipes for your baby, and we are absolutely passionate about protecting our planet for their future. That's why we promise that our wipes will be 100% biodegradable by 2025.
Benefits and Features:
- Suitable for children from birth and for delicate and sensitive skin, as it is considered safe and gentle enough for the skin of premature and premature babies, as it is purer than cotton wool and water because it contains only two ingredients: 99.9% water and 0.1% drop of fruit extract (contains a trace of basalkonium chloride).
- WaterWipes are characterized by their freshness, purity, softness, safety and suitability for delicate and sensitive skin, as well as being suitable for use as any type of baby wipes.
- The only baby wipes approved by the National Eczema Association and other associations.
- The world's purest baby wipes, each wipe uses pure, filtered, low-hardness Irish water and is free of chemicals, alcohol and fragrance.
- WaterWipes is recommended by midwives for diaper rash or sensitive skin and 95% of midwives approve WaterWipes for use on newborn skin and as a suitable alternative to medical cotton and water (a research study of 403 health care professionals at the Association of Women's Health Nurses). Obstetrics and Neonatology (AWHONN) 2019).
The only wipes approved by the British Allergy Aid Society, the French Society for the Prevention of Allergic Diseases, and the Eczema Society of Australia, in addition to receiving the Seal of Approval from the National Eczema Society in America.
How to use:
Wipes can be used for the baby's hands and face when weaning and teething, in addition to caring for the sensitive skin of adults and caring for the skin of the elderly and used as wet wipes for pets as well.
Water (Aqua) 99.9% and Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract 0.1% (contains traces of Benzalkonium Chloride)
- It is recommended to use within four weeks of opening the package and it is recommended to re-seal the label after each use to keep the wipes moist.
- Do not rip the individual package or transfer the wipes to another package; Because this will affect the integrity of the package and may lead to discoloration.
- Since we do not use chemicals that make the liquid react with the wipes, the water in the wipes may sometimes seep to the bottom of the package, causing the wipes at the top of the package to dry out, in this case it is recommended to simply turn the package and squeeze it several times to redistribute the water .
- To avoid the risk of suffocation, it is recommended to keep packages and wet wipes out of the reach of children.
- Do not flush tissues in the toilet and dispose of them in the household trash.
- It is recommended to avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not wash this mango and keep in a cool dry place.
- It is best to use it before the expiration date printed on the product packaging.
|Basic Ingredients:||99.9% ماء، 0.1% جريب فروت|
|Model:||Baby Wet Wipes|
|Skin Type:||All Skin Types|