Silva Plaster Back Plasters Silva Tiger Mint 5 Pieces (Size 6*9) They are long-acting pain relieving plasters that provide cold and are placed on the back or any other area to be placed on the muscles and others and give a sense of relief.
The main component of the Silva Back Plaster provides gentle cooling, which relaxes the muscles of the applied site, while the natural backing of the plaster provides a feeling of comfort.
Its components are absorbed through the skin into the tissues, where it works to reduce pain and inflammation in the area to be treated.
It is used as an externally supportive auxiliary tape to relieve muscles and back.
It lasts for a long time.
Back and muscle patch.
How to use:
- Use on clean, dry skin.
- Do not use on the face or skin that is broken, bruised, or swollen.
- Open the plastic bag and remove the protective layer of the patch. Apply to the affected area with the adhesive side directly on the skin. For sensitive or aging skin, apply the adhesive side to a single layer of clothing.
- Do not tie any bandages over the patch.
- Only use one patch on the same part of the body in 24 hours
- Patch is for single use only, do not attempt to reheat in oven or microwave.
- Do not cut, rub, fold, or adhesive tape, and do not use it if it is damaged or torn.
- To remove the patch, peel it off slowly.
Warnings and Precautions:
- Do not open the package until you are ready to use it.
- Do not apply the patch directly to the skin, as this may cause burns.
- Do not microwave the patch.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- For external use only.