Enjoy an even complexion free of all impurities from Kojie San Skin Lightening Cleanser. Kojie San soap uses natural and high quality kojic acid and contains natural preparations including glycerin, nourishing coconut oil, mineral oil, tea tree oil and the refreshing scent of fresh orange, making it the ideal soap for a healthy, glowing and even skin without any impurities.
Kojic acid, known for its bleaching and antioxidant properties, was discovered during the processing of rice for Japanese wines. The naturally derived ingredients in this soap are proven to reduce the appearance of dark spots due to acne, freckles, sun damaged skin, other skin pigmentation and other blemishes.
Benefits and Features:
- Kojic acid works to lighten the skin and treat stretch marks, reducing the appearance of signs of aging.
- Kojic acid is also useful in reducing melasma, which is the darkening of the skin due to constant exposure to sunlight and other pigmentations.
- Kojic acid also reduces freckles, acne, and the appearance and discoloration of scars. Although acid does not improve the thickness of scar tissue, Reduce dark pigmentation from scars as lightening the scar makes it less noticeable.
- Kojic acid also provides antibacterial benefits that help reduce the chances of developing common types of bacterial skin infections.
- Helps remove dark circles under the eyes and cleanses the skin of accumulated impurities.
- Contains coconut oil extract that moisturizes the skin.
- It does not contain heavy metals or mercury.
- Gives the face a wonderful and distinctive freshness.
- Do a sensitivity test before using the soap: Lather the soap on a small part of the intended use area for up to 30 seconds. If a rash, burning, stinging or inflammation occurs, wash the area immediately and stop using it.
- This soap can be used for face and body.
- Do not put the soap directly on the face, but make a lather.
- Do not rub the soap harshly and avoid getting the soap in the eyes, nose and mouth if cleaning the face.
- Use soap once or twice if your skin is well tolerated.
- If dryness occurs, follow with a moisturizing cream.
- Make sure to use the soap once a day to get the desired results.
How to use:
- Wash the skin well with lukewarm water, then start with a lather of soap on the skin and gently massage all over the area, especially on the most affected parts.
- Leave the soap on for at least a minute, then rinse the area with water.
Continued use will result in fairer skin without any blemishes.
Continuous use will result in smoother, brighter and fresher skin.
Coconut (Coconut) Oil, Non-Ionized Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Kojic Acid, Glycerin, Aqua (And) Xanthan Gum (And) Caprylyl Glycol (And) Glucose (And) Chondros Crispus (Carrageenan) (And) Phenoxyethanol (f) Ethylhexylglycerin, CDEA, Mineral Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Cl 15985, Cl 19140, BHT.